Monday, October 30, 2006

Therapy'd Off

Therapy should improve me.

Having a measurement done that says that my abilities have decreased since last week, and done so markedly, is not a good thing.

Neither is having the therapist say 'I don't know if this means we should work you harder, or back off for a while'.

Not to mention: 'You haven't felt anything pulling away in your shoulder, have you?'

I think I'm going to quit blogging for a while, lay around with a heating pad on my shoulder (what the therapist likes to call 'being in heat'), and sulk.

Back later. An hour, a day, who knows.

Post no, Bill.

4 comments:

genderist said...

Well, that stinks... just take it easy and do what you can.

Rach said...

I'm sorry things aren't progressing as you'd hoped. Overdoing it to quickly can have it's affects too. Just relax and do as the therapist orders.

Oh yes, and don't give up blogging .. unless you mean only for the little while you're resting your shoulder.

Cerulean Bill said...

Actually, Rach, I meant for an extended period -- a week or so -- because I was in a funk, and not feeling particularly bright.

As you see, though, that didn't deter me. We'll leave for another day whether it should have.

Angie said...

"Being in heat". LOL :)