Thursday, October 26, 2006

Comment Alley Voose, Two

Okay, so I don't speak French. (Which gives me a great opening for 'pardon my french'...but I won't take it.)

I am having some kind of problem with comments. If you would like to leave a comment, and Blawggah doesn't seem to want to let you do it, please feel free -- really!! -- to just send them via email.

Thank you.

================

This is the second version of this. Amazingly, the first garnered a comment. Even more amazing, it was a sexually oriented comment, not related to the topic in the least. To get past the filter, it had to have a way of faking out the word-check software. Oh, joy.

2 comments:

Rach said...

When I first went to comment on this post via google reader .. the link wouldn't open up the original message in order to give the option to comment. Wow, the joys of blogger, I see.

Cerulean Bill said...

Google reader? Not familiar with that. Is it an RSS reader?