Friday, June 23, 2006

Stray Thoughts Before I Sleep

a) I wish that Blogger noted post names when it forwards comments. I just received a pleasant note from a person named Gordon who said 'where is this information in the mainstream media', and I had no idea what post he was talking about. That's happened to me before, too. In both cases, I was able to find out (or was told: thanks, Stag), but still: couldn't forwarded 'response' emails automatically include a clue as to which post they were referring to?

b) I came across this expertise-matching site this evening. It's hard to do what they say they do, and do it well, with both power and elegance -- but I hope it succeeds, anyway, because I do truly love things like this. We need LOTS of it in our complex hyperlinked fifteen degrees of separation world. I wish them luck.

Good night.

No comments: