Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Well, Maybe

A friend of mine, with whom I used to work, has morphed over the years from a friendly but quiet woman who maintained the education library at EDS (boy, does that sound dusty and ancient) to a baker (quite good) to an education trainer and now to a fitness and conditioning coach. If you could see her photograph, you'd be amazed -- she is buff. But she says that she can work with anyone -- so we're going to look into maybe possibly giving this a try.....

Maybe. First time she sees just how lame I am, it might stop. But we'll see.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

Sorry but wrong attitude. It is not about being lame. Of course you will be uncoordinated and weak...you wouldn't need her if you weren't!

Cerulean Bill said...

Well, its not something that I approach with enthusiasm. I doubt I'll enjoy the experience.

STAG said...

Bill...my legs died from blood clots ten years ago. Now I teach martial arts.
The first year was like yours...I got tired of the fight! The daily agony was debilitating.
But now you are over that fight, and from here on, you have a different fight. Now it is a matter of building.

If a fat lazy phuque like me can do it, you can!