Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Evening

Feeling a little tense tonight; not sure why. Nothing's wrong...exactly.

Okay, tomorrow I have to visit the dentist's for a cleaning, and I always feel guilty (Did you floss like you said you would, last time? Yes... most days. Only once a day? Tsk, tsk.) The election's next week, which means up at 515, not back to bed till around 1015 that night -- and the next day I have an appointment at 7:30 for a blood test (I scheduled it for that day -- how bright was that?). I really hope the A1C's number's gone down -- last three have trended up, and I've had a hell of a time controlling it -- which is part of the motivation for starting this exercise routine, which I'm also not looking forward to. I know exercise is a good thing. Doesn't mean I have to like it. I also know that exercise alone doesn't lose weight. Feh.

Nothing's wrong...just some nerve-jangling stuff. I could use about four hours of watching Eureka, I think. And to knock off being a wimp!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess a man's entitled once in a while, to be a little edgy. What kind of election you got coming up next week? You work that? I've missed out on a number of Dentist's appointments. Had dentures since I was thirty-one but I do need to drop a little more weight. I hope things go well, Bill. Drop around every once in a while. The welcome mat's out and I enjoy the chat. Take care.

Cerulean Bill said...

I'm a Judge of Elections at our local precinct, which means I hang around and give direction (rarely needed). It was fun the first time, at the last Presidential election, but other than that, not so much. Though it was kind of cool to see my own name on the ballot!

And, I shall. You have a reasonable and interesting view on life.

genderist said...

Hopefully everything will look brighter in the morning... (at least after you're done with the dentist appointment and you can take that off of your to-do list)

Cerulean Bill said...

Funny thing. Turns out the appt was for a fitting on the dental appliance. Took, oh, five minutes. Now I get to wait another three weeks to try it again.

AND I still have the cleaning to look forward to!