Thursday, May 27, 2010

Early

Up early this morning. I actually woke up around 5, dreaming about the exercise place. Not so much about doing the exercise, as finding that I had no idea where my locker was, which was a problem, since I realized this in the middle of a shower, and that's where my towel was. Note that this place doesn't have lockers - permanent ones, anyway - or showers. Not sure what all of this says about me.

I'm guardedly looking forward to this. I think that'll last about five minutes. First time, I glanced at a clock and said that clock can't possibly be right. She said feels good to know you've been at it for fifteen minutes already, doesn't it? , whereas I was thinking Only fifteen minutes? Feels like a lot longer than that!

2 comments:

Tabor said...

She is using psychology because she knew exactly what you were thinking.

Cerulean Bill said...

Actually, I told her this morning about that, and she was surprised.