Monday, January 19, 2009

Dreamin'

Strange dreams last night. Went to one of those mobile ice cream trucks, ordered a brownie, and got - a handful of lace with a Dominos Pizza key chain attached. Walked over to a cinderblock wall, tapped on it, starting making a drawing of a building with my hands. Hit it with a stick, and the wall chimed, making a xylophone sound as I dragged things around with the stick. Went to print the picture, the printer pumped out paper like I used to get from the mainframe, thirty years ago -- big, heavy sheets, dull colors -- interspersed with crisp white paper and sparkling color.

Weird.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I have strange dreams, but that would be strange even for me hah.
Dreams like that I just decide there must be no meaning to them and if there is it is waaaay to complicated to figure it out.

Cerulean Bill said...

I don't try to understand them, but the xylophone effect was pretty neat.