Saturday, August 16, 2008

Some Notes

Road trip today. Pack up the babies, grab the old ladies.....

Am I the only person who goes to leave a comment on a blog, finds that fifty-three people have already commented, and simultaneously thinks well, hell, whatever I have to say won't get noticed in the slightest, and holy hell, I don't get that many comments in a month! Does this indicate some deep seated neurosis? Don't answer that.

This guy
says some smart, interesting things. Amazing part is, he's a doctor who doesn't seem to think he's the improved version of God, and though he does mention it on occasion, doesn't seem bent on showing why every damn thing you do is just the worst possible thing for your health that you could be doing. And he's into computerization of medical offices, which is one of my hot buttons.

5 comments:

Lone Chatelaine said...

Nah, Bill...I think you should comment. It will be noticed. And usually it's the quieter ones who have the most effect, anyway.

Have a nice road trip. Be safe :)

Rose said...

Enjoy the road trip! Yup, I've had those moments of "why even comment" often I do anyway.

As for the Black Hills. My grandparents lived 8 miles outside of Hill City, about a mile off the main road for over 40 years until they each passed away. We spent summers scouring the deep woods of Mystic, Rochford, Deerfield and Castle Creek. You can see a few pictures of my grandparent's home here.

Cerulean Bill said...

Quieter, huh? Lets me right out. Much sound, little content. Sometimes.

genderist said...

Have a great road trip!

Wear your seatbelt... :)

Cerulean Bill said...

Seatbelt, always. I was stopped once by a local cop for unknown reasons, and he glanced in just to see if I was wearing it. I got the feeling many people were not.