Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rabbit, Feh

Okay, here's two pictures. Guess who ought to be wearing the damn suit tomorrow. Me, or my daughter?















This thing is impossible. It's built for a thin, limber person. It zips up the back, and the flaps for the head go inside the jumpsuit. So you're trying to zip the damn thing up while wearing a papier-mache head that severely limits your vision and mobility. And then just try to get that damn vest on -- it doesn't slide over the fur, and this one, at least, is snug across my shoulders. I swear I heard a seam rip.

Never again. At least, not after tomorrow. Feh. If I ever do it again, I'm wearing this one.

6 comments:

Tabor said...

OK Bill, I like you and all and I don't really know you all that well, but if you wear that last one it will be downright creepy.

Cerulean Bill said...

Carolyn wouldn't think so!

Unknown said...

Not at all. :-)

It matches your beard, too! :-D

Cerulean Bill said...

And I certainly have the legs for it.... but perhaps I'll leave that to you. It might startle the little kiddies!

genderist said...

I think you'd have just as many complaints about those heels... :)

Cerulean Bill said...

I'd step into them....and sink right into the ground. Nah, I'll leave that to Carolyn.