Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Movement

a) She redid a test, and got a grade up from a C to a B. This is half-good news. The other half is, of course, why the heck did she get a C to begin with.

b) She's going to take the drivers permit test on Tuesday. Thirty three bucks to take the test. How do they come up with these fees? But we told her: we pay for the first one. She pays for any retests. She's suddenly a lot more interested in passing, first time.

c) On Sunday, we're going to find a large, empty parking lot and noodle around a little bit. Not much, just starting, getting it moving, big looping turns, panic stops. I'll try not to be the one panicking.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

I remember one of my first driving lessons where we drove in a large cement court area...there was a tiny tricycle in the very center and I swear to g*d I almost hit it!

Cerulean Bill said...

There's a big office park with roads and everything not too far from here. I think that's where we'll start. And stop. And Start. And Stop. STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!!