Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Notes

A bit of a strange afternoon.

For one, I learned that a blog that I actually read is a) written by someone who occasionally comments here, but I didn't know it was theirs (apparently, thats how I originally found it), and b) lost, and then found -- Feed Demon knew about it, but was showing it as inactive even though there was a post that's only a day or so old on it. I deleted and readded it to FD's queue, and now it shows up again, but thats strange.

For another, I went to an optometrist's to get a pair of replacement glasses, and found that the style I wear is no longer in style -- which may explain why there are so many people wearing these rimless or square styles. I am not happy about this. I like the ones I have.

For a third, its raining like hell out there... and every so often, it just ... stops. And then starts again.

Strange.

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

OH... give us the link to the blog. Don't keep us in the dark like this. We love this stuff.

Cerulean Bill said...

Sorry, I wasn't being intentionally obscure. The blog is oriented toward people who do education, both from an instructor and an administrator perspective. I do neither, but I surely do like to carp about them, as perhaps you've noticed.

This is the blog -- http://sehauser.wordpress.com/