Saturday, May 17, 2008

ELS

There are a quadzillion or so food-related web sites. I've got about a deci-quadzillion of them in my RSS reader, and sometimes I'll leaf through them, looking with astonishment at the quality of the photographs and the complexity of the recipes. (Aw, shucks, the authors say. Twern't nothing much... Yeah. Right.)

But since that clearly isn't enough web sites to look at -- or not -- on a routine basis, I'll poke through StumbleUpon. And every so often, I come across a really nice food-related one.

Such as: Everybody Likes Sandwiches.

2 comments:

genderist said...

Speaking of food, you might also get a kick out of www.fridgewatcher.com

:)

Cerulean Bill said...

Oh, yeah -- I'd seen that a while back and lost track of it. Thanks! I think its a pretty interesting site. I recall, back when we were talking about kitchen remodeling, my wife observing that the refrigerators in European households tends to be smaller, which led to having to replenish them more often, which encouraged having fresher food. I don't know if she was right, but it seemed pretty insightful to me. Seeing the pictures on that web site buttresses the idea.

Thanks for pointing it out.