Monday, November 03, 2008

Results and Preparations

Results: My wife had her ultrasound and mammogram, and the results are good: it's a cyst. A big cyst, but a cyst.

Preparations: I decided to update the handout I'm going to give my team -- and found that apparently grouping sheets in an old version of Excel can cause a change on one tab to be replicated on another tab. Also, if you print, and the printer decides no, not right now, thank you, and you recycle, you end up with two sets of handouts. And then you wonder: do they all have the last batch of changes?

I am so ready for this election to be over.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

So glad to hear about the good medical diagnosis...aren't you glad you kept the faith?

Cerulean Bill said...

Yeah. I really didn't like thinking about the alternatives.

Anonymous said...

Bill, That is wonderful news.