Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This Woman is Insane

...and she scares me, normally. But this time, she --in a weird way -- makes sense. She talks about how it's important for girls to know how to fight. Her father teaches her things I'm not sure I'd teach my own daughter (his key point? Stab and twist)but the concepts are good.

She's still a little crazy, though, I think. In a prior article, she talked about intentionally slamming on the brakes so that an idiot who was riding her bumper would smash into her car, doing considerably more damage to his tricked out vehicle than to her own (she called a friend just before, saying that she was going to be late, as she was about to have an auto accident). She deliberately drove slowly when a different idiot in a Hummer could not get past her, to the point that the other driver gave up in rage and roared off. She has a very combative attitude toward life, and I don't.

But this time, I agree with her. If my daughter needs to know how, I want her to be able to kick ass and take names.

No comments: