Friday, December 15, 2006

Interesting Evening

Two interesting things occurred to me last night.

First, I went to a concert at my daughter's school, and it was surprisingly good. There were the usual why is this kid playing, again? pieces, but even they were clearly trying, and the good pieces were very good -- particularly the school's jazz band playing Feliz Navidad, which had people whistling, clapping, and singing along. It was delightful.

Second, I had a Scrooge's nightmare type dream, where people from my office took me out for what I thought was a dinner or meeting or something, and each of them set me up in some unpleasant situation so as to pay me back for being mean, unfair, or unkind to them. It was spooky.

More of the former, less of the latter, please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!

Those are the types of dreams you wish you didn't remember.

Cerulean Bill said...

I have heard that you can transfer dreams from short to long term memory by focusing on them immediately after awakening.

I didn't do that.