Friday, January 15, 2010

Today

Today, I'm -

-- going to the lawyers office to finish initial planning for our estate
-- talking to a second lawyer about my mother's estate
-- baking some dark chocolate cookies
-- shaping a piece of dough and baking it into a focaccia for lunch
-- reading about the periodic table (I still don't really understand it)
-- reading some more of that science fiction novel
-- seeing the mento, asking him about molecular bonding, and giving him some cookies
-- making stromboli for dinner tonight


I think that's enough.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Hey, if there is any stromboli left you can drop it by...I have not idea what we are having for dinner tonight!

Cerulean Bill said...

Ah, wish I could. But I doubt we'd leave enough of it for a decent meal. I suppose I could FedEx one of the other balls of dough and you could make a pizza from it!