Monday, January 18, 2010

Mon-Day

At the end of today --

--we will likely have a cat. My only requirement is that it has to be a cat that we can name 'Magic'. The thought of calling it Magicat makes me smile. My daughter says "We'll see."

-- I will have attended a presentation on the financial data for a product; I'm not a finance guy, so this should just be fascinating. And I may have heard of the results of the meeting they held on Friday, regarding what to use for categories; we're only on the third iteration of that. Hoo, boy.

-- We will have harangued my daughter some more about studying. Even though, last night, she was in tears because she loves loves loves Color Guard and hates the coach they have, who is untalented in coaching and can't personally do some of the things she's allegedly training them on. Not to mention she's stuck in a section she dislikes, feeling that she's not growing in skill, but she doesn't want to make the jump from flags to rifles, which is what they call 'growing in skill'. This annoys her. So if she has to drop out because her grades aren't good enough, she won't care all that much. So much for that lever.

-- Baking. I'd like to do some, but, maybe not. We'll see what comes up.

No comments: