Friday, January 08, 2010

Excited

Well...somewhat.

The hospital project that I've been working on (I use the term with tongue in cheek, because it's not been much work at all; I do more work baking), is actually starting to move. People are actually starting to try to use the product (and finding it confusing and contradictory). I actually got the okay to do some updates (which I burned through before they changed their minds). And I answered some user questions (and got confuzzed, myself, along the way).

So I'm pleased.

2 comments:

STAG said...

Just thought I would share this with you...

http://www.ted.com/talks/peter_ward_on_mass_extinctions.html

Cerulean Bill said...

Intriguing. I'd heard the hydrogen sulfide bit before -- though, truth to tell, I couldn't have regurgiated it; I just recognized it when I heard it this time. The other connections, I hadn't heard.

Thanks.