Friday, January 22, 2010

Feline Finances

My wife and daughter came back from Buying Things For The Cat.

SoftPaws, so that we don't have to declaw her.

A 'scratching pad', with toy, so that we don't have to declaw her.

Catnip to attract her to the scratching pad, so that....

A collar to which we attached the little metal 'microchip installed' flag.

Flea 'spray' (actually, a drip). My wife said they didn't get a flea collar, and I said Thats good, those damn fleas are so small, those collars are hell to button. Whereupon my daughter said This is why I like having Dad around. I was flattered.

I think that's all. We are Stimulating the Economy, and we've barely started. But, you know? It's okay.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

OK, now I know I am postponing getting a dog until after the recession is completely over.

Cerulean Bill said...

I would imagine most dogs are significantly more expensive to house and feed. And you can't play Boot The Kitty with them, either.