Sunday, November 11, 2007

Eating words

When you're on a diet, you don't get points for what you don't eat.

I don't like when people say that something sucks. I say it all the time, and I am only belatedly realizing the illogic of that. So, I'm going to try to not say it.

Not saying it will not encourage others not to say it, either, which is what I'd like to do -- vices are okay in myself, but its others that need to reform, you know -- but I guess I'll have to live with that.

Even though doing so s --- um, is less than desirable.

2 comments:

The 4th Doctor said...

I wonder if eating words has less calories than say...an entire can of Pringles....not that I ever...ate...an entire...

Cerulean Bill said...

Me, neither. Theres always one or two crumbs that I just can't get to fall out past the lip...