Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Typo

I was just looking for information about a nasty little program called QMX that my company, the Biggest Little Software Company in the World, has been using lately to keep track of their voluminous documentation. Which, as a rule, means Bigger Databases with Lots More Unique Requirements and No Helpful Tools -- like, say, a tool to import from a common format like .txt or .doc or whatever into QMX's greedy little maw.

Along the way, I saw a web site that seemed to say it had such a tool, but what got me was its title - I thought it said 'Use Our Handy Import Lizard'.

Lizard? That almost sounds....right.

2 comments:

STAG said...

No...that's "gizzard". At the other end of the "maw".

Cerulean Bill said...

Possible. Certainly would be consistent with the output.