Saturday, January 13, 2007

Challenged

It's not been a good day, here. The technical work that I alluded to in an earlier post is stubbornly recalcitrant, not either working or allowing itself to be removed. I've spent, conservatively, fifteen hours on this project this week, and all I have to show for it is a probable ulcer and the occasional thought that, having already concluded that 18 months is really too long to wait till retirement; 12 would be better, and 6 better than that, I now think that perhaps this month would be a good idea. I don't actually mean that, but when things like this happen, I tie myself in knots, and get all sorts of down on myself. I know I'll get through it.

Still, twelve months? Well, eleven months two weeks? Thats an awfully long time, isn't it?

While waiting for yet another iteration of my program to try to work, I was doing web surfing, and came across a page of Self-Help Articles. I didn't read any of them (not to say I could not use them!), but I thought it ironic that the first of the titles that I noticed was Mens Issues, and then Stress Management. I didn't even see the Sex-Lust entry until the third reading of the page. And when I finally did select one of them?

They're blank.

No comments: