Saturday, January 20, 2007

End Thoughts

Several years ago, when I was single, I bought a bureau for my bedroom. It was (and still is) quite nice, with gleaming polished wood and brass handles. One night, as I was drifting off to sleep, I looked over at this eight foot wooden device and thought how attractive it was. And then I thought "What else is about eight feet long, of gleaming wood, with polished handles?"

Hint

So, with that in mind, you might guess what this sleek Fire Ribbon fireplace reminds me of.











Hint.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes that's some morbid thinking just before going to sleep. See i would have had nightmares after that, Coupled with the fact that I throw the covers on and off all night from hot flashes.

Cerulean Bill said...

The way I hear it, they're not hot flashes, they're power surges.

Anonymous said...

Now, to get from a dresser to a coffin takes some imaginative thinking!

Cerulean Bill said...

I'm usually a pretty linear thinker, but every so often, I hit a pebble and go off into the field...or, like those guys I've heard about in Germany, the GPS system says to TURN RIGHT NOW, and I do...even if it lands me in the median.