Saturday, December 25, 2010

Reactions

My daughter is awesome.

Everything's opened. She's looking around, smiling, but her voice has just the slightest quaver when she says Is that....ALL...of them?

We look at each other. I think so, I say. My wife says Though the cat has been dragging some things ...behind ...the tree. Why don't you look there? Just to be sure. She scurries back, dives under the tree, come up with a certain package....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Nintendo DSi)


......and a very Merry Christmas to all of you, too.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I can just imagine your daughters delight at such a gift. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Bill!

Cerulean Bill said...

Thanks, Rach. It's good to hear from you again. I just made sure that your blog is in my Google Reader links, so perhaps you'll be hearing from me.....