Thursday, December 23, 2010

Planning

One of the small traditions of our neighborhood is that we give trays of cookies and such to a few of the neighbors, right around this time of year. As my wife and daughter are away overnight, getting home around mid afternoon tomorrow, and as we're (probably) going up to my mother in law's house Saturday morning (right after my daughter gets her lingering question answered: did we get her the Nintendo DS that she really wanted?), it's going to be me doing the baking. Which is fine with me.

So, tomorrow morning, I do two things.

First, bake about forty or so chocolate chip cookies.
Second, melt a mess of white chocolate (carefully!!!), submerge pretzels into it, and drop multicolored sprinkles on the still-moist pretzels.

And then, when my wife comes home, we package it up and deliver it.

That's the plan.

No comments: