Saturday, November 28, 2009

Homework

My daughter's in a grumpy mood. All of the fun stuff -- road trip, staying in the hotel, meeting relatives -- is done. Now she has three more days off, and they're filled with homework. For some reason, she doesn't regard this as wonderful.

I have a little homework, too. Partially, it's studying so that I can talk with the mento about science, and also math -- his math teacher loaned me a book the other day. Partially, its putting together a menu, and a shopping list, so that I can make a run to the store today. Partially, it's putting out a string of lights. And partially, it's getting started on Christmas cards (last year, we discovered computer-printable clear address labels. Gorgeous!)

Guess I should start, hmm?

2 comments:

genderist said...

I was always put out that my professors had major papers due the Monday after Tgving. With all the other projects to do, that meant all weekend sans the meal itself was spent in front of the desktop in the basement at my parent's house.

I feel her pain. It's utterly gaggy.

Cerulean Bill said...

Utterly gaggy? I like that.