Saturday, August 26, 2006

Two Things

First -- I mentioned Feed Demon the other day. I've started using it again, and even did an upgrade to the latest version. Its really quite good. The interface is pretty easy to use (not completely intuitive, but not at all bad, and some of the features are surprisingly useful -- I'm talking about things that would not have occurred to me to add, were I designing it) and it works seamlessly with my web browser, so that I can view things inside the product or in the browser. It's worth checking out.

Second -- Here is our version of a well-known Raffi song --

It's mine, so you can't have some
With you I will not share it
Cause if I shared it with you
Then I'd have less!

My daughter was walking around the house, singing that this morning....

No comments: