Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Morning Thoughts

Had a talk with my wife this morning. I told her that I was sorry that I was not divorcing her. Because if I was divorcing her, I wouldn't feel bad about using our money to repair my mistakes. But since she is, in fact, precious to me, I feel badly about it. She told me, quite firmly, to remember why we saved money. And to quit thinking that I am wasting it.

How in the freakin' world did I ever get so lucky as to deserve her?

Side note: nutrition. I do truly believe that in less than ten years the acknowledged -- or at least heavily promoted -- wisdom will be that our diet should be 90% fruits, nuts, and berries. And then they'll come up with something *else* we're not doing that medical science now thinks is a damn good idea, implying that we're fools for not having been doing it all along.

Not to say they'd be wrong.

3 comments:

genderist said...

Eggs are good.
Eggs are bad.
Eggs are good.
Eggs are bad.
Eggs are good.
Eggs are bad?
Eggs are good?

Cerulean Bill said...

Eggs are good unless you have too many, in which case eggs are bad, though what too many is varies by day and how much the American Dairy Council has funneled toward the Congress lately.

Jhonson Grey said...

Eggs are Too good for health ..because it provides protein which is beneficial for us
Eggs