Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Making Baking

I like to bake. I don't do it all that often, but its fun when I do. And I like to read recipes for baking. Ah, blueberry muffins, lets read that. Cappuccino cupcakes, you bet. Sourdough bread, its calling me.

So when I just saw a recipe for 'chocolate cake to die for', I had to read it, despite having two or three perfectly delightful, not to mention easy, recipes. But when I saw that the first two ingredients were a) a box of devils food cake mix and b) a box of pudding mix, I moved on.

Cause in my mind, thats not baking, thats mixing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

One of the things I cannot do is baking (buhuhu). I try and try but....

Cerulean Bill said...

No problem. Next time you're in the area, stop by and we'll do some baking together. I'll make chocolate chip cookies with you.

Rach said...

Yep, I laugh those kind of recipes off too. If I wanted to use boxed cakes in a recipe .. I wouldn't go looking for a recipe. LOL
Cappuccino cupcakes sound delish!

Cerulean Bill said...

Well, in that case -- http://www.fbnr.com/Recipes/020/4841002020.htm.