Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Health Care

I don't read a lot of conservative web sites, because so many of them pray at the altar of Saint Reagan, and light votive candles to Archangel Gingrich. They piss me off.

But I read The Frum Forum, which is an avowedly conservative site. I may not agree with them, in whole or in part, but its not because they're fuzzy-minded conservatives. It's because usually the ideas that appear there are worth hearing. For example, the current article, where he suggests improving the delivery of health care by increasing the power of insurers, made me stop, choke, and then, after reading it, think hmmm...you know, he might be on to something there. I don't know if it would work, but it wasn't inherently unreasonable.

Not all conservatives are crazy.

No comments: