Thursday, August 25, 2011

Clever!

Cleverbot is an artificial intelligence program that's available for general interaction on the web. Some of the best sessions can be found on Not So Cleverbot. For example -

User: Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Cleverbot: Um, I'm not 12 so I don't really care.

User: Sectum Sempre!
Cleverbot: Ninja roll* Stupify!
User: Protego!
Cleverbot: Avada Kedavra! *green light emits from my wand*.
User: *Dodges* Expelliarmus!
Cleverbot: Protego! Avada kedavra!
User: *Ducks behind sofa* Confundus!
Cleverbot: Expelliarmus!
User: *Loses wand! Hides behind sofa*.
Cleverbot: Avada kedavra!
User: *Dive rolls and picks up wand* Incendio!
Cleverbot: Protego! Stupify!
User: Protego! Avada Kedavra!
Cleverbot: My mother's love protects me from dark magic.
User: Shit.

User: Tell me a scary urban legend.
Cleverbot: You were born.

User: Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise.
Cleverbot: Ah... That we are, we really are.
User: Wait a second! You are a stormtrooper?
Cleverbot: That is the correct answer.
User: *draws lightsaber*.
Cleverbot: Oh God!
User: That's right! I'm a Jedi, bitch!
Cleverbot: No, I would know if you were a Jedi.
User: I'll prove it.
Cleverbot: How?
User: These are not the droids you're looking for.
Cleverbot: These are not the droids we're looking for.

Cleverbot: That doesn't even make sense...
User: Your face doesn't make sense.
Cleverbot: I don't have a face, I lost it in a crayon accident.
User: Oh.. Sorry..

User: But your name is Cleverbot.
Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.
User: Yes it is.
Cleverbot: Can you prove it?
User: Uhhhm.
Cleverbot: Uhhh is not a valid response.
User: You're not a valid response.
Cleverbot: Correct.
User: Incorrect.
Cleverbot: You cannot destroy me! I AM CLEVERBOT!!!!!!!!!!
User: *pulls out nuke*.
Cleverbot: *pulls out chuck norris*.
User: Shit..


No comments: