Thursday, June 10, 2010

Done

Another cardio session today, this one somewhat longer than the other. As I'm not into it, I really noticed the extra minutes!

I continue to be amazed at how weak I am -- I've never thought of myself as a strong person, but strong enough, yes. Lift a five pound weight ten times? Piffle. Yet after a couple of times doing that, my arm's starting to quiver, and I'm thinking good god, will this ever end? Five MORE? Are you kidding me? Yet those 'extra' ones are what I want to get out of a trainer -- someone who's aware of what I want to do, the results that I want to see, and can bring me there. It's going to take a long time, and I will have to be constantly on guard against my tendency to stop when it gets hard -- surely that's enough?-- but I believe I will get results. Even if I don't see results -- I said that I don't ever expect to be in a Speedo! -- I believe it's a good thing, that it's improving my health.

Still glad when it's done, though!

No comments: