Wednesday, June 03, 2009

DammDRM

I just spent about, oh, five hours trying to copy a song my daughter bought from iTunes so that she could have an MP3 version. The song is in MP4 format (also known as M4P, just to amuse people), and is an Itunes protected file which, as all known, cannot be converted to other formats. Must be a HomelandSecurity definition of Protection:

Protection (n) To prevent or inhibit the doing of what you ought to be able to easily do, such prevention or inhibition contributing nothing to the Gross National Wonderfulness, but increasing mightily the Gross National Irritability Quotient

I read many pages which said Yeah, that sucks, get Easy CD-DA Creator/TuneClone/Audacity.....and just make a CD and then load from the CD and dere you are!!!

Well, dere I ain't. And after five hours, I give up. Fork 'em. And you, too, Jobsie.

No comments: