Saturday, May 23, 2009

Star Trkk...Not

We were going to see it, until holiday traffic on what we laughingly call a major highway (in LA, it'd be an alley, I think) led us to say 'lets just take one exit earlier and just go through the streets", at which point we encountered another of the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation's little jokes. Never assume that it is possible to get from one major road to another identically named major road. You would be wrong, and by the time you get the hell out of that maze, the movie will have started, dammit.

However, though we still intend to, this means that we don't have to.

3 comments:

Wendster said...

Black Hole: I'm an ANOMALY!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Capt. Pike, who is Bruce Greenwood, enters, and there is a tangible aura of awesome in the bar

ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

This is funny stuff. But it is TOTALLY spoiling the surprises for me.

I'd better stop reading right there.

Can't WAIT to see this movie.

"I'm an anomaly!" ... I'm going to be saying this all day. ha!

Cerulean Bill said...

In your case, wouldn't it be an amomoly?

STAG said...

Oh my!

That is SOOOOO awesome!