Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cinema Nights

We have now gone to two movies in two weeks. This is startling for people who never do anything but stay home and such.

Tonight, we went to see Night At The Museun: Battle of the Smithsonian. And you know what? It was actually pretty good. Didn't hurt that I had a lot of little kids around me, all of whom were enjoying it. Quietly, for the most part, but with lots of giggles and laughter. That's such a refreshing sound.

Gave me a whole new appreciation for Amelia Earhart, too.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Our theatre is a good 15 minute drive since I live in the country...great for saving money. Will probably wait to see this one on DVD.

Cerulean Bill said...

Especially if you have one of those cocooning rooms, with big screen TV and amped-up sound....ahhhh. Thats what I would like to do with our den, except that a) I don't have any insights as to what to do, and b) I don't watch a lot of TV, so I'd need to make the room useful for other purposes, too. Not sure what or how, though....