Sunday, February 11, 2007

BZ

Busy weekend, again.

Yesterday we took the kidling -- not so kiddish any more -- to a skating rink, along with four of her friends. I liked both boys, and mentioned that to her later, whereupon she said that while of course she wasn't considering dating any time in the near future...if she did, I wouldn't be opposed to either of them? And I said that while of course she wouldn't be dating any time in the near future, it would be perfectly okay to go out with two or three friends, including them, just to hang out together. Which I don't think was quite as robust an endorsement as she wanted, but she didn't seem too unhappy.

I'm baking some cookies -- kind of a sandwich cookie. The recipe calls for 3 tablespoons of cold coffee, which of course I read after draining the coffeepot, so I put in two tablespoons of espresso powder. We'll see how it goes.

And this afternoon, while my wife and daughter are out doing things, I get to work on taxes !!!!

No comments: