Thursday, August 26, 2010

Morning

Well, I was in a foul mood this morning -- burned the sausage, set off the smoke alarm, found out that the new smoke alarms don't have a reset button, didn't have any coffee, discovered again that the english muffins we buy are pretty poor, all of that -- but now I just watched two hours of Doctor Who, including The Pandorica Opens, and now I feel better. Course, I still have to do the weekly shopping, which means making a list with which to do the shopping, and I really ought to go to the gym, much as I don't want to, and oh, yes, there's mowing to be done, and let's not forget French study -- but still. I'm in a better mood now. Just in case you wondered.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Go the gym. I repeat, GO TO THE GYM.

Cerulean Bill said...

I hate it. And the more I do it, the more I hate it. Endorphins? No way, Jose.