Saturday, August 14, 2010

LTSD

Getting ready to have supper, then -- in theory -- we'll be heading for home. What with this and that, likely it won't happen as quickly as I hope.

Totally didn't get the router working, blinking lights to the contrary. Found that I had a copy of NetStumbler on the laptop; it can detect other networks, but not this one. So I think that makes it a good bet that the router's bad.

Went to a bookstore today and found treasure: a box of 1000 flash cards, with an English word or phrase on one side, French equivalent on the other. I'll want to put pronunciation on some of them, but I'm delighted. I've already gone through about twenty of them, memorizing the words. Very glad to have found it.

Next week, the kiddo starts band camp. Which means, two days a week, she works for six hours; three days a week, she works for nine, if not more. She'll be exhausted.

No comments: