Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mr. Destructo

One of the things I learned a lot time ago is that I'm not particularly good with my hands. I proved it again tonight when I tried to glue on a switch for one of the two bike transceivers that we occasionally use when we go out (which we did tonight, amazingly enough). The gluing on of the switch worked okay...it was the glue then dripping down inside the case and welding the little push to talk switch shut that did me in. The other radio still works... for whatever good that does. Groan.

So now I'm thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have a bike headset that could do it all. Plug into a voice actuated or PTT FM transceiver for use with the bike. Accept input from an MP3 player. Connect to the phone. Wouldn't that be nice?

And expensive?

No comments: