Saturday, March 24, 2007

Puddin'Head

When you're making a chocolate pudding recipe from Cuisine magazine --

-- if they say 'boil the milk', then 'while the milk is heating...' -- don't budge. Stay RIGHT the hell next to that milk, or you will have an interesting design on your stove.

-- if they say to put the milk and sugar and cocoa and cornstarch into the bowl of the food processor -- make sure that the food processor is big enough, or you will have an interesting design on your counter.

-- if they say 'cut butter into four pieces, then set aside', they're not kidding. They'll use it ten steps later. Don't put it in the food processor.

I have NO idea what this stuff is going to taste like. I've warned my family.

2 comments:

Rach said...

lol .. sounds like you learned first hand.

I hate heating milk on the stovetop. I always burn it. :(

Cerulean Bill said...

I've got the paper towels, and the faint aroma of burned milk, to prove it. I'll let you know how it turns out.