Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fever

I wasn't too surprised when no one responded to my earlier post about impeachment, as this isn't a politically oriented blog, and the people who respond to it tend to not want to talk about politics. I tried to be as even-handed as I could be, though I am sure that some people might be offended by the concept at all. I was a little surprised that I have gotten very few comments, overall, of late, but perhaps thats just a spring-fever thing. Yes, its true; we are having a bout of spring here -- the air is warm (relatively), leaving the house this morning I saw the first sprout of unruly grass on the front lawn; and I not only slept late today, I felt as if I could have slept for another two hours. All things considered, that might not have been a bad way to spend the day !

4 comments:

Rach said...

Yep, it's spring fever and everyone's out there trying to enjoy what little sun shines upon us. ;)
Actually, I have very minimum knowledge of my countries politics, let alone the States so I'm a lousy debator.

My spelling and punctuation sucks as well, I hope you won't hold that against me. :)

Cerulean Bill said...

I would very much like to be blissfully unaware of mine, I assure you. And ability to debate is an overrated skill. If it helps, the whole of my knowledge of Canadian politics is, pretty much, 'Canada...nice place...nice people ..they have a Prime Minister, I think.'

I will not hold your spelling, punctuation, ideologies, or anything else against you, Rach. I'm easy.

Rach said...

Yep, a Prime Minister for federal, and Premieres for Provincial.

Good, sounds like we have a deal. I'll ramble and mis-spell and you can laugh. :)

Cerulean Bill said...

I only laugh when you say something funny, Rach. I don't laugh at misspellings -- I make enough of my own!