Monday, March 21, 2011

Unload This

I was really enjoying reading this article about the ergonomics involved with unloading grocery bags until I hit this:

"Another problem is solved by the "harvest table" being adjustable in height. Kitchens are typically composed of surfaces at about hip height, which are not necessarily ideal for looking down into the bottom of a grocery bag. Placing bags on the floor allow us to see what is in there, but is both ergonomically unsound and disrespectful to the food."

Uh-huh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Food has feelings of course. Every time I bite into a carrot it screams and cries in agony. Makes it very hard to eat my vegetables.

Cerulean Bill said...

Whereas chocolate pudding purrs "Was it good for you, too?"

Unknown said...

Disrespectful to the food. Well, my goodness. Words fail me.

Cerulean Bill said...

Ha!