Friday, November 26, 2010

Wheels

I've ridden in some pretty luxurious cars. On our honeymoon, we rode in a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow from the airport to the hotel. (My sister-in-law said that from then on, when she saw one, she'd wonder is my sister in there?), and when we were in DC this summer, we used their Cadillac Escalade limo service (way high off the ground). Luxurious cars are comfortable, they have useful appointments and amenities, they're just nice.

There's something about this car, though -- I'd love a chance to ride in it. It looks like fun.



Found here.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

I agree, It has all the charm of the 1930's when women were women and men were men and servants were PC.

Cerulean Bill said...

Staff... it would be nice, wouldn't it?

But actually, they had me at the whitewalls.