Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Je cuis au four.

Four years ago, I bought one of those Christmas Baking magazines. Since then, I chuckle to myself when the new ones come up, thinking I still have ones I haven't made from that original one!

So this year, I am going to bake six kinds of cookies that I don't ordinarily make. Just as a personal challenge.

I'm thinking something with icing, something very flaky, something with crunch. And possibly variations thereof.

If they turn out well, I'll mail them to relatives. If not.... well, the challenge will be not to just eat them myself.

2 comments:

genderist said...

Or... if they don't turn out well... you can send them to the relatives you don't really like. :)

Cerulean Bill said...

Hmm...cookies with ball bearings in them.... might be interesting.