Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stuff

Ever have so many things that you want to do that you find you don't do any of them because choosing is such a bear?

For example, right now I want to read an article in the Economist, read three books I picked up at the libe today, finish reading a book I picked up two weeks ago, study French, and possibly bake something.

So, instead, I'm going to Starbucks. Though I may study French when I get back. Its one of those things where if I concentrate on the experience of learning it, I like it; if I think about the possibility of navigating central France without fear, I like it; and if I think that the original idea was to visit a family that rarely if ever responds to emails, I think then why the hell study it? And I have to remember that there are other reasons.

But reading? Baking? Heck, those come ready equipped with reasons for doing.... Picking, though, is another question entirely.

No comments: