Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Ayem

Okay, thats two days in a a row of getting up at 5:30 and DTBing --I think thats enough! Though I have learned some things that I had forgotten, here in the pre-dawn hours --

-- it is incredibly easy to lose weight, make big money in real estate, and meet hot chicks who desire to flash their boobs while grinning wildly and sticking their tongue out; these people are just waiting -- yearning -- for you to call.

-- should any of the foregoing make you yearn for a more ethereal existence, there are plenty of well-dressed, smiling men with (usually) great hair who are willing to help you achieve spiritual stability for only a small donation.

-- the X Files is as strange now as ever

===========

Last night, we drove the Accord. Very nice. My wife said that if you need a powerful car which can seat five and gets excellent mileage, that's the ticket. I agree. It was a hybrid V6, and would go so fast that it scared me. Plush interior, nicely laid out. Only the drivers side was fully adjustable, which surprised me a bit. Both the Toyota and the Honda adjust the steeting column by means of a pull-down lever which can bang your legs as you get in.

If the Honda were about $4K less, we'd dither some more (not to say that we won't, anyway), but right now we're thinking: Prius.

4 comments:

Rach said...

Most anything after midnight seems to be infomercial after informercial. I guess they figure only the spiritual, overweight, lustful type are up at that hour. lol

Cerulean Bill said...

I think they're assuming that people who are up at that hour aren't thinking too clearly yet. I know I'm not!

By the way -- nice picture. Meant to mention that earlier....

STAG said...

I am thinking bio-diesel myself.

Cerulean Bill said...

Really? Seriously? Thats very cool. The Pennsylvania folks are hot into the idea...though they seem not EXACTLY sure how this is going to work....