Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Desktop

I've noticed over the years that I like to change the desktop wallpaper on my PC, and that sometimes it tends to reflect my mood. The wallpaper on my work laptop, for example, is an arctic landscape, with towering mountains of ice looming over the snow below, and a single human figure trudging across the plain. How do you think I feel about work, these days? So, as an attempt to modify how I feel, I'm going to use this for a while:



We'll see if the vibrant colors make a difference.

5 comments:

Rach said...

Nice car! I hope the bright colours helped your mood. I know when I look at that pic, my heartbeat quickens.

Cerulean Bill said...

It *is* cool, isn't it?

As it happens, it didn't help -- in fact, I spent much of the day mired in stuff I dislike a great deal. But it helped in an odd way -- it motivated me to take the first step to change jobs. I called a woman I know and found out who at her small company (right now, small is good to me) I'd talk with. I'm sending a resume tonight.

Tomorrow I may completely wimp out, but tonight, I'm happy.

Rach said...

Well there ya go. The bold red gave you courage. ;)
I wish you the best of luck, and I hope the possibilities work out for you.

Unknown said...

fast and bold!

Cerulean Bill said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you !