Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Observations

Today is essentially the first day in six weeks when we don't have to look after somebody, or when somebody wasn't looking after us. It's the first day when we aren't getting back from a come see this place/thing trip, or planning on going on one. Except that tomorrow we are going on a two day come see this college trip, and we'll have another one in a week.

My daughter's going to do color guard for her final year. Okay, I guess. If I'm lucky, I'll get to see the combined color guards doing things at break time like the Electric Slide and Cotton Eyed Joe, en masse. I do truly love that. Their uninhibited grace in movement....so cool.

Three weeks of only occasionally using French, and I'm already starting to lose it. So I'm redoing level 3 of Rosetta Stone. And, my weekly classes start again, middle of August.

No comments: