Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Departed

Well, she's gone. At least, we left her with the crew in the parking lot. Given that the guy organizing things tends to run late, there is every chance she's still there. But she's on her way home. She is very eager to get home. About the most excited I've seen here since she arrived.

As for us, we're -- neutral. We liked having her, but, perhaps, it could have been better. Next time we contemplate doing this will likely be in two years. As I've said, I'm not sure that we will.

One funny thing: they give the kids little US flags to hold in a picture. Then the guy took a movie, and said say something! One of the kids said Vive la France!

I liked it.

2 comments:

genderist said...

Ha! That's funny!

Cerulean Bill said...

I clapped him on the back, and he skittered away like Oh hell I pissed off this American! So I said Tres Bon! which made him happy.