Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cat, Caught

Yesterday we left the French guest alone in the house for a while. This morning, I read her Facebook page. She mentioned that she had accidentally let the cat out when she went outside for a smoke, and it took her half an hour to find it again. She didn't say anything to us about it. On the one hand, she didn't need to, and it would have been difficult for her to say in in English. On the other....

My wife bets that that isn't going to happen again.

As for me, I think You know I can read your posts on Facebook....don't you?

4 comments:

genderist said...

Wow. She's not the brightest lightbulb, is she... I wouldn't mention that you can see her FB. No telling what else you'll find out.

Cerulean Bill said...

It's a challenge, reading her French. Not just hers -- all the French teens seem to use the same cryptic style.

I told my wife that she was probably frantic when she let the cat out. OMG! Are they gonna kill me? Are they gonna send me home? Do I have to get them a new cat???

No. No. Maybe.

Vajra said...

Smoking? How can you stand it?

Cerulean Bill said...

We make her smoke outside.